RESULTS of Elections to Steering Group and Executive 2011
09 December 2011: Elections have been held for 2 Vice Chairs on the Steering Group and for 4 Executive Committee representatives and the results are published below. Congratulations to all those successfully elected. But we would also like to thank all candidates warmly for their willingness to stand and to be involved with the important work UCML is doing on behalf of the sector. Thank you to everyone. We shall be seeking nominations for the position of Hon Secretary on the Steering Group shortly.
- Vice Chair, Research: Naomi Segal
- Vice Chair, External Engagement and Communications: Elizabeth Andersen
- Representative for Linguistics: Kate Beeching
- Representative for Hispanic and Lusophone Studies: Andrew Ginger
- Representative for Germanic Studies: Margaret Littler
- Representative for Area Studies: Ulrich Tiedau